HSS Tele Pathology Overview
Telepathology is the practice of pathology at a distance. It uses telecommunications technology to facilitate the transfer of image-rich pathology data between distant locations for the purposes of diagnosis, education, and research. HospitalSoftwareShop.com has successfully integrated various Pathology equipment (including portal path labs) with the software.
HSS Tele Pathology Expertise:
- All kinds of computers (latest IBM PCs, MAC, workstations, very high-end servers)
- Network (LAN, WAN, VPN, Domain Controlling) implementations.
- Server hosting with International sharing and dedicated domestic providers.
- Annual maintenance contracts for enterprise level hardware and equipments.
- IT product offerings on end-to-end hospital management system, tele-medicine, customer relationship products, ERP products.
- Customized software solutions on .NET, Java and mobile platform.
- Strong functional knowledge on B2B with the healthcare domain.
- Software licenses for all end-to-end IT needs of an hospital.
- Flexible models of engagement including total ownership of IT, time and material based engagements and onsite and offshore models.
- Six Sigma Black-belt and green-belt certified consultants for process setup.
- Project management IT tools for accurate and timely tracking.
- Best practice sharing from previous implementations and learning’s.
Web Based Appilcation Screens